Life is a poem.
And the rhythm of it is love.
So is its message.
Have You Ever Asked Yourself: What Is the Greatest Miracle of Love?
It’s hard to narrow it down, isn’t it?
Because there are sooooo many miracles of love.
Here Are Some Examples Of The Greatest Miracles Of Love
The fact that love exists. Period. Is a miracle.
- The more you think about this, the more magnificent love becomes.
- Like, really? How blessed are we to be able to experience it?
- To be in the midst of love.
- To feel it.
- To be it.
It’s a miracle that love creates life. (It conceives life).
- We are love because we were created with love.
- It doesn’t matter if your parents really loved each other back then.
- If they still do.
- If they’re still together, divorced or separated.
- If you believe in God or in a Higher Power… you were loved the instant you were conceived.
- You’re not a mistake.
- You’re not an “extra” in this movie called Life.
- Even your parent’s lack of self-love cannot diminish the fact that Love created YOU.
- And it still does.
Birth itself, is a miracle.
- Whoever says or doubts that giving birth is a miracle… is … I don’t know. Blind. Not to mention, insensitive.
- All the possibilities, all the chromosomes, all details that had to be just right for you to be conceived is nothing short of a miracle. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- The process of your arrival into Life is so complex and so magical. It’s a perfect musical orchestration of Life.
- The world shifts when someone is born and it certainly shifted when YOU were born.
- Giving birth… is such an honor.
- Stress and pain aside, it’s the greatest thing that a women can do.
- Letting a life flow through you is the most selfless, heroic, and humbling thing a women will ever get the privilege of participating in.
- We are given the opportunity to give birth not because we “deserve it'”… it’s just a grace.
- A truly honorable one.
The fact that we’re still here (that we haven’t blown each other up) is a miracle.
- Everything was flowing so smoothly until I mentioned this, right?
- I know it’s a gloomy thought.
- But even in its gloom, that, the phrase we so often use “it’s a a miracle” is totally applicable in this situation. The fact that we’re still heres is the embodiment of the power and the potential of love.
- And I don’t know about you, but despite what the news is trying to get you to believe…. good is winning over evil. There is more good than evil going on in the world.
- Your cup, despite how you’re perceiving your life to be is like a glass that is half full instead of half empty.
- The fact that we’re still here means that love saves us.
- Every day.
- Love has allowed you to experience life for the number of years you’ve been on the planet.
- Love preserves.
- Are things perfect?
- But there’s hope. Simply because there’s life and there’s love.
- Are we guaranteed a tomorrow?
- No, we’re not.
- But knowing that things are better than they seem to be… and even if they weren’t… wouldn’t you prefer spending today loving, than fearing?
It’s a miracle that more and more people are listening to their intuition that says that love matters and that they should pursue what they love.
- This miracle of love gives me immense joy.
- Perhaps because it requires the greatest mental shift in us and the greatest action on our part.
- Although security and stability are great… having something that is secure and stable supposedly is actually scary. Because you never know when you’ll no longer have it. (i.e. a job)
- So the fact that people are more creative than ever.
- More willing to take risks than ever.
- More entrepreneurial than ever.
- Appearing in places from Shark Tank to popular crowd-funding sites…. is so inspirational.
- Because when love is combined with happiness instead of misery or longing… it’s a match made in Heaven..
- People are pursuing their happiness by paying attention to what they love.
- It seems silly and even utopian, but it certainly is much better than expecting to be happy doing something you don’t love.
- And following this bliss will pay off… in someone’s heart, in their spirit, in their happiness, well-being and potentially their pocketbook.
- The best thing is that people who are stepping up to this are inspiring babies, toddlers, children and teens (and beyond) to look inside themselves in order to gain answers to create an unscripted life that has never before been as promising.
- And that is a miracle.
But What’s The Greatest Miracle?
As beautiful as all of the miracles listed are… I think the greatest miracle of all is the fact that we can give love.
And the more that we give it, the more that returns to us.
Love is bouncy.
It’s like a boomerang.
Love has a great ROI (return-on-investment).
It’s the thing that grows the most and expands the most… the more we give it away.
That’s a miracle.
And it’s a miracle that shifts the course that other people’s life take.
And it certainly shifts our own life.
Life will never be the same every time we choose to love.
And when someone truly loves us, it’ll change us in ways that are so profound, that we don’t even know how thankful we should really be for their love.
Not for now.
But when we are taking our last breath… we will.
Each person that loved you…truly truly loved you with every last drop of their being made your life magical. Most importantly, they made you magical because they taught you to love what you loved, to love those you loved with every fiber of your being, and to continue this love cycle forever. And thus, your essence will live on forever..
What Do You Think?
Did any of the above miracles resonate with you?
What do you think is the greatest miracle of love? Why?
Leave a comment below to share what your perspective. Hopefully, after reading this post, you now know for sure how much your perspective matters.